- Italian Linen: Take a stroll beneath the ever-present clotheslines strung across cobblestoned alleyways in old Naples. With notes of soft powder and fresh cotton, this fragrance is as clean and crisp as fresh Italian linen - wonderful for the bathroom, bedroom, master, or guest
- Handmade Soy Wax
- Long Burn Time: With a Lux Fragrances candle, you will enjoy a long burn time (8-10 hours per candle ounce)
- Fragrance to Fill Your Home. Lux Fragrances candles have an industry-leading 15% fragrance load in each candle
- Highest quality premium wax blend that contains no soy. Once you burn a Lux candle, you'll appreciate and know the difference
- Details: Weighs 1.39 pounds / Dimensions: 9.5 x 6 x 2 inches / Height: 2 inches / Length: 9.5 inches / Width: 6 inches
- Repurpose as a decorative accent too!
Once you burn a Lux candle, you'll appreciate and know the difference. To get the most out of your Lux Candle, trim the wicks to less than ¼” each time before lighting. The shorter the flame, the longer the burn time. Allow the candle to liquefy across the top before extinguishing and extinguish after 3-4 hours and allow to completely cool before relighting. Center and straighten your wicks after extinguishing. This helps the candle to burn evenly. Do not burn the candle to the very bottom exposing the flame to raw wood. The bowl has been treated with a fire retardant. You can repurpose the bowl using a spoon to scoop out the remaining soft wax. Softly pry off the thin layer of hard wax and glued metal wick tabs at the bottom of the bowl. Wash the bowl with warm water and liquid soap. Dry and use as a decorative accent, catch-all tray, planter, and more!